Capture New Clients
That’s the magic, isn’t it? Keep the prospect pipeline full, shorten the sales cycle, and make sure the sales team has all the right tools. We’ll be the first to tell you that nobody ever closed a deal because the customer screamed, “Holy cow, what an incredible brochure!” At Zephyr we’re a little more pragmatic.
We work with you to create plans that align your sales and marketing efforts to generate more prospects, create more buzz, and help you sell better and faster.
- Strategic Planning & Messaging
- Proposal Response (RFP/RFQ/RFI)
- Sales Programs (channel development, partner programs, sales team development)
- Secret Buyer Programs
- Search Engine Marketing
- Lead Generation Programs (online & offline)
- Public Relations
Keep Existing Customers
While your sales team is bringing new business in the front door; you want programs in place to keep clients from leaving through your back door. And aren’t you tired of hearing your customers say, “Hey, I didn’t know you did that too!” We design and implement strategies that build loyal customers and increase the revenue you’re getting from those customers. Some of the ways we’ve helped our clients include:
- Customer satisfaction analysis
- Customer retention programs
- Customer touchpoint mapping and gap analysis
- Internal & external communication programs
- Customer appreciation programs
- Customer advisory boards
- Customer service training
Grow Revenues Profitably
Growth can be a mixed blessing - not enough and your business fails; too much and you can’t meet your customers’ demands. And while entering a new market or launching a new product can make a big difference to the bottom line, if it isn’t managed properly, it can wreak havoc on the company.That’s where we come in. We work with your management team to create clear, actionable plans for product and service launches, market expansions, and other growth strategies. And we’re tired of hearing the joke about the consultant that doesn’t actually do anything. So we’ll develop the tactics and budget for you (if you let us) and then execute on anything you can’t handle internally.If you’ve ever said anything like this, give us a call:I don’t have a strategic business plan - and I think I’m too lost in the weeds right now to see the big picture.
- Our revenues have flattened out and I’m not sure why - or what to do about it.
- We’re considering an acquisition - how do I make sure we don’t end up being one of the 80% that are considered a failure?
- I have a new product to launch, or a new market to enter - where do I start?
Virtual Marketing Office
Every strategic plan generates a series of tactics. That’s often where everything falls apart. The greatest plan in the world doesn’t do squat if it sits on a shelf because you don’t have the resources to execute. And for any growing organization, a wide variety of talents and disciplines are required to execute any type of strategic plan - whether it’s marketing, sales, or customer retention.
The challenge is hiring the right mix of talent, and making sure you can utilize those talents 100% of the time. It’s almost impossible, and in today’s market - you want to focus your efforts on your core competencies. Zephyr’s Virtual Marketing Office (VMO) team becomes an extension of your internal staff. So you get the expertise you need without increasing headcount. Support services include:
- Branding & Messaging
- Copywriting (newsletters, emails, white papers, etc.)
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC Advertising & SEO)
- Lead Generation
- RFP Support
- Channel Programs
- Marketing Collateral
- Public Relations
- Event Services
- Workshops & Seminars
- Web Site Development